About Christine Totterdell
I started my practice in 2009 with an aim to help people take more control of their lives. Most, if not all, of us have enough to answer to in life. We don't need fear, anxiety, a lack of confidence or a packet of biscuits dictating how we live it.
I firmly believe you have it within you to change things for the better. And from experience, I can say: you're stronger and more resourceful than you think. My role is to help clear the way for you and to help you realise your full potential. Sometimes, knowing you can change is half the work.
A little bit about how I work:
- I use a modern, brain-based approach to hypnotherapy.
- I don't treat labels; I work with individuals. Struggle is universal–you and your experiences are not.
- I am professional and sensitive, yet have a down-to-earth and upbeat manner. I don't believe therapy has to always have a sombre tone to be effective.
- I won't pretend to be an expert on your feelings, but I have been around the proverbial block a few times. Chances are I've been through, or can relate to, some of what you're currently experiencing.
- I work intensively and aim to make every session count. I am committed to helping you get to where you want to be in your life as quickly, comfortably, and more importantly, as effectively as possible.
If you'd like to learn about my approach, and how it can help you, call 07903 162485